Help create the Arbroath of the future
Arbroath – A Place for Everyone is the final stage of the Accessible Arbroath project.
In July 2019, the Scottish Government awarded funding under the Sustrans Places for Everyone programme to realign the dual carriageway in Arbroath. Angus Council has joined with Sustrans and design and consultancy firm Arcadis to:
- improve junctions (and traffic flow)
- make better use of green spaces
- develop path networks and links from railway and bus stations to the town centre
- improve access for all weather walking, cycling, wheeling or using mobility scooters
- create a place for everyone that is safe, attractive and vibrant
Over the next few months, a series of virtual engagement events will be held. These will give you the chance to comment on the proposals. Face-to-face meetings will be unavailable until it is safe, and government guidance allows.
Look out too for leaflets and posters describing what’s happening and how to find out more.
A household survey is also planned for 2022.
Find out more about the project and how to get involved by following this link.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the project email email@example.com.
You can also call Arcadis on 07557 549 307 at the following times:
10am to 12pm on Tuesdays
2pm to 4pm on Thursdays